Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Copper Bus Trip
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:00 AM until 8:00 PM
is required by February 22, 2018
Payment In Advance Or At Event
All participants must be 21 years or older and agree to the club policies posted on our website.
CANCELLATION REQUESTS: No person is allowed to sell his or her space – the wait lists have first priority. If a member wishes to cancel their trip reservation, a written refund request must be made to (and received by) the Trip Captain NLT 7 days prior to the trip start. Cancellations inside the 7 days prior to the trip start will not be allowed. If a waiting list exists, the cancelled space will go to the next person on the waiting list. If there is no waiting list, you are responsible for finding a replacement (of the same gender or if accepted by the Trip Captain) or no refund will be made. The refund amount for cancellations due to medical issues (with a doctor’s note) or due to a death in the immediate family, will be up to the Board’s discretion if a replacement is not found.
REFUNDS: Once a payment is made, $25 is non-refundable for weekend trips, $15 for day trips. A full refund will be provided to individuals on the wait list if the individual is not offered a space on the trip within 7 days of the trip start. Refunds will not be issued until after completion of the trip. If a trip is completely cancelled, all payments will be fully refunded within 7 days of the trip cancellation announcement.
Final Trip Details:
Meet the bus at the Patty Jewett Golf Course Club house - 900 E Espanola St
- Gate will be open at 5:30, bus will depart at 6:00
- Park in the SouthEast area of the parking lot (paved area)
- Bring your own coffee so you are not cranky before breakfast
- Skis/boards/bikes will be stored under the bus
- Ski boots can go on the bus but it's best if they are in a bag
- Ensure the Trip Captain has your cell phone number
- Set your alarm! Bus won't wait for stragglers
- Copper Passes are not provided, bring/buy your own
- We will be picking up breakfast burritos on the way
- If you did not provide your food choices to Carl or you signed up late,
you will still 1 of the 4 choices
- If you rented a Snow Bike from Allen, he should meet us at the
Copper base for equipment pickup & lesson - pay him separately
- It is the bus driver's decision when we need to depart Copper, and
it is based on an estimated arrival time back to Patty Jewett.
- You will be told when to be back at the bus to depart - don't be late!
- Dinner is from Mountain Melts - gourmet Mac N Cheese, we'll
pick this up and deliver it to the bus before departing Copper
- We will be stopping in Alma for a very quick stop at the South
Park Saloon to have a shot and enjoy the local people for 15 min
- There is a bathroom on the bus!
- Drinks & snacks will be provided along with Breakfast & Dinner
- Any questions, contact the Trip Captain
Trip Captain: Carl Kotkowski
Trip Cost: $60/person